Very Common (Everyday):
Common (Few times a week to almost everyday):
Nidoran (Male & Female)
Rare (Caught once):
I haven’t post in a while so I decided to write something today..
The topic is about something that I am so into these few months- POKEMON GO!
The app was made available to Asian countries last August 6, 2016.
I am blessed because I was in Singapore at that time so I managed to collect a lot of pokemons!
I was meeting up with my friends everyday in different parts of Singapore soooo I really had fun collecting pokemons!
I managed to evolve my Magikarps to a Gyarados in just 8 days! Imagine that! I stayed in Lengkong Tiga and it is a great spawn location for Magikarps!
I stayed in Singapore for 2 weeks and I was able to unlock 87 pokemons in my pokedex.. J
Currently, I have 124 pokemons listed in my pokedex, level 27.
I just want to share some tips I know and what pokemons I collected in some places here in manila for the past 7 weeks.. J
- Pikachu as your starter pokemon- when the first 3 starter pokemons (Squirtle,Bulbasaur & Charmander) pops up, do not catch any of them. You need to walk away for a few steps for Pikachu to appear.
- Do not evolve any pokemon yet. Wait until you get a lucky egg then you evolve everything at the same time. You will get 2X XP when you use a lucky egg so one evolution will give you 1,000XP! This will definitely speed up your leveling up.
- Choose the highest CP and the best appraisal for your evolutions.
- Use your Orange Incubator for hatching 2km eggs and use your Blue Incubators for 5km & 10km eggs. Since the blue incubator is of limited usage (3 uses), using it for 5km & 10km eggs is more worth it.
- Walk a lot. Go to pokenests. Travel and collect more pokemons.. J
Will be posting more soon about the places I went to and the pokemons I caught.