Who likes to take photos?
Who loves to travel?
That’s why I started to become interested in photobooks, canvas prints, photo magnets and such..
I saw an advertisement (I cannot really remember if it was a Facebook or Instagram ad) and it led me to Photobook Worldwide.
I wanted to give a present to my cousin and her husband and since they are sooo much in love and they travel a lot, I decided to give them a photobook.
The photobook turned out great!
I have been ordering photobooks since and these are photos of one photobook that I ordered:
I also love their canvas air (see their photo below)!
Because canvas air is thin, you can just use blu-tack (reusable adhesive) to hang your canvas.
Size 8×8 is just nice to have a wall with your photos. Plus, during promotion, 1 8×8 canvas air only costs $4.99.
I hang 8×8 canvas air prints in my room:
Tips, Suggestions & Other Comments regarding Photobook Worldwide
1. Photobook Worlwide is available in the following countries:
USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia,
You can purchase photobooks, canvas/metal/wood prints, photo prints, cards, business cards, calendars, photo magnets, photo cups/pillows/clocks, etc.
You can visit http://www.photobookamerica.com/ for more info.
2. Wait for the Sale! They always have sale and if you really don’t need the products urgently, wait for the sale. Sometimes it is up to 80% off! Be patient my friend, be patient. 😉 A 11″ x 8.5″ Landscape Imagewrap Hardcover (40 pages) normally costs $14.99 (excluding shipping cost).
3. I suggest you download the Photobook designer software because I saw some reviews stating that when they did the book online, it crashed and they lost all the work they did for hours.
-The designer is easy to use with lots of templates.
-You need a stable internet connection when you submit your order.
-You will save your work and you can easily edit or reorder your photobooks.
4. They ship separately so if you order 3 Photobooks in one time, they will still charge you 3 times for the shipping cost. 😦 I ordered magnets (2 sets), and they shipped it together. So I asked them, why did they charge me twice for the shipping fee? Their response was it was part of the deal that I agreed to when I purchased the voucher. Oh well..
5. I came from the Philippines but currently I am in US. For shipping payments, they can only accept cards from the country your shipping your order to. So I needed to buy a visa card here just for the shipping. So if you want to give your order as a present to your relatives abroad (as a surprise), it might be difficult because you need to use a credit card from that country. 😦
6. They ship their products with great packaging. Your product is well protected. There is no need to worry if your product will arrive damaged/ with dents.
7. They ship on time. Normally it will take 7 days, but for some products that does not need too much quality check like photobooks, you can expect your product to arrive before 7 days.
8. They love to give freebies like 8×8 softcover photobook or 100 photo prints. They give it to welcome new customers or when they want to promote something like their app.
9. Quality Comments:
Photobooks- The quality is great! The color is just right, the texture of the photobook is fine (you can also upgrade for better quality). The quality of the photos are great because they will inform you if your photo is low quality while you are creating your photobook.
Canvas Print/Air- Not really sure if it is the picture that I chose, but the color doesn’t seem too strong. However, the quality is still good. You can also upgrade the canvas prints to leather texture at an added cost.
Magnets- Poor quality. I bought it at a discounted price and the quality is really bad. The magnets are very thin and it feel flimsy.
But overall, I still use Photobook Worldwide.
For photobooks and canvas prints, I definitely use Photobook Worldwide.
Photobooks are great to keep track of your travels.
Their other products are also great gift ideas.
I haven’t tried their other products like calendars, mugs, clock, bags, pillow cases, etc., but I like to try them someday.